My two theme words for 2018...


Hey there everyone!!!!!
HAPPY 2018!!  
So excited for all this year holds, because God is the One holding me and you and every detail in it!

I'm sharing a video post (see below) to start this year off with my two theme words for 2018!  If you are subscribed to the email version of this post - you'll have to click on the actual post to view the video.

Hope this little video puts some joy into your day and pumps you for the new year!!!! (p.s. sorry that the upload version is a little fuzzy)

Oh,  and I have to share my bible verse for this year which I just LOVE!!!

"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh - is there anything too hard for me?!" 
- Jeremiah 32:27

Yes. Yes. Yes!!!! God is so good, so very good!





Blessings to you!!! Have a super week!
-Bri

Comments

Popular Posts