People


“But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to givean answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:” 
-1Peter 3:15


Hi there! Hope this post is an encouragement to you! :)

I love travel! I love flying and actually even love layovers! Lol! I just really enjoy being in the midst of the hustle of bustle and observing people. ;) I'm actually sitting in an airport terminal in Florida about to fly home to Ohio as I type this!

It fascinates me to observe all the one-of-a-kind lives as they go about life!  Each one on their own path. An airport is so neat to me, because of all the different life paths that are criss-crossing, from all over the world, in one place! I like trying to "figure out" some of the life stories by the outward clues they give. You can actually tell a lot about a person by their expressions, demeanor, appearance, etc. The main theme though that stands out in most all of the lives passing by is this - people need the Lord.  

I have a very favorite gospel sharing tool which I love to give out to people I encounter on my travels!  It's a little booklet called, "The Story".  I pray for God to lead me specifically to someone who needs it and I tell ya - God loves answering that prayer in neat ways! I have some stories that I walked away so blessed by.  Sometimes I'm braver than other times, and I always have to trust God with abandon and selflessness, but it's sooooo worth it every - single - time!  "...because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”-John 4:4

All this to say - there are so many people in need of Jesus!  And you have the honor of being able to share about Him personally!!!! 

Share God's love through your smile, through noticing the little things, saying kind words, living selflessly and sharing the Word and the Gospel with others!!!!!  

I've always been touched by the words of the song, "People Need the Lord" and so I wanted to share them in this post below!  Also, I'm attaching the link to the ministry who designed my absolute favorite gospel tool - "The Story" booklet! Check it out if you'd like!! I highly recommend it! Such a beautifully written, creatively clear Gospel message explained from Creation to Christ coming again!

People Need the Lord 
by Steve Green

Everyday they pass me by, 
I can see it in their eyes.
Empty people filled with care, 
Headed who knows where?


On they go through private pain, 
Living fear to fear.
Laughter hides their silent cries, 
Only Jesus hears.


People need the Lord, people need the Lord.
At the end of broken dreams, He's the open door.
People need the Lord, people need the Lord.
When will we realize people need the Lord?


We are called to take His light
To a world where wrong seems right.
What would be too great a cost
For sharing life with one who's lost?
Through His love our hearts can feel
All the grief they bear.
They must hear the words of life
Only we can share.


People need the Lord, people need the Lord

At the end of broken dreams, He's the open door.
People need the Lord, people need the Lord.
When will we realize that we must give our lives, 
For people need the Lord.
People need the Lord.


Here's the link to my favorite Gospel sharing tool!
http://spreadtruth.com/thestory


Blessings to you as you share with others what True Life is all about - the Giver of Life Himself - Jesus Christ!
~Bri :)

Comments

Popular Posts