"I've got this!" -God

"I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me..."
-Isaiah 45:5a-

Hi there! I'm happy you stopped by this post today! Hope you're having a great week! 

Do you remember maybe being afraid as a little child and hearing your Father tell you that everything's ok? Wasn't there such comfort in knowing that he was with you and had you covered?! Maybe there was a time something bad happened at work and your boss said - "I've got this". Didn't you sigh in relief because you knew he would and had the authority to?!  

Well, ALL THE MORE should we trust God!!! HE'S THE MOST ALL CREDIBLE - ALL POWERFUL-ALL CAPABLE-ALL KNOWING AND LOVING ONE!  He has ultimate and eternal authority and His spirit tells us that everything's ok when we are fearful. Do we listen?  His hand is on us when things go wrong and He's telling us that "He's got it!". Do we trust Him?!  If there's anyone worth resting our soul in, it's Him and NO ONE ELSE!  Do we do that?

This past week I spent in California, God pressed on my heart, "Be still and know that I am God".  I stood watching waves crash mightily on the ocean shore. I saw glorious sights of the creativeness of His design for hills and trees. I watched sunsets light up the sky in a brilliant display of the majesty of my King. He's so AMAZING and I'm HIS! WOW!  

On my flight back I read verse after verse of Him saying that HE IS GOD ALONE. It humbled me. How can I fret or worry or freak out over anything, thinking that I have to take care of things in life? He's got it. He's got me! He REALLY does. When I surrender and "let" Him - I experience His peace - His PERFECT PEACE. The GOD OF THE UNIVERSE HAS ME IN HIS HANDS AND HE HAS GREAT PLANS!!!!!!!! My heart is so full in this! Praise His Holy Name!!! 

"Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour. Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it? I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King. (Isaiah 43:10, 11, 13, 15)

"Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any." (Isaiah 44:8)

"I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else. For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else." (Isaiah 45:5, 6, 18, 22)

Blessings to you friend! Be still and know that God is GOD!! 
-Bri 

Comments

  1. I shared these exact verses with the ladies Bible study Monday evening. Thanks to you AND the Lord for the confirmation :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts