Don't forget!

" Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee 
the desires of thine heart!" 
-Psalm 37:4-

Hey there friends! :)
Hope today's post is a blessing to you! :)


A needed a reminder and the Lord knew and gave it to me this week!  I needed my focus to be on Him.  I needed to not forget to put HIM FIRST!!! Things can get pretty crazy in life, but without Him being first-it'll be out-of-control! ;) Today, I thought I'd simply list two truths that God has been bringing to my heart and mind for me to renew and I'm experiencing His love and peace deeply because of them being brought back into focus!

1) "To love you as I should, I must worship God as Creator... When first things are put first, second things are not suppressed but increased.” -C. S. Lewis 

-God has not ceased to bless me by using this quote to remind me of the incredible impact and blessing that putting Him very first has in life!!!! Lesser important things are ONLY INCREASED when GOD IS PUT FIRST!!!!!! :) :) :) :) etc. ;)


2) "Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday. Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him..." (Psalms 37:3-7)

-TRUST, DELIGHT, COMMIT, TRUST, REST!  I love the theme and can't get enough of the promises that God mentions in these verses^!!!!!  The "thou shalt be fed" part translates to feast on His faithfulness!  I love the part that says, "delight thyself also in The Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart!  The neat part is that when you delight in The Lord- your desires become His desires and His desires become yours!  <-----That's the miracle of love right there!!! :) <3 The "commit thy way" part is so neat because it means to literally "roll off (your life burden) onto God"!  Love it!!!

Hope this little reminder was a little "fuel" for your walk with God today! He delights in you today friend and is so thrilled to be about your day with you!!!!!!!!!  Enjoy His presence and give Him the preeminence!!!!!
Blessings!
-Bri

Comments

Popular Posts