You for You

"I am the good Shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine."
~John 10:14~


Hey all You's! lol!  
Hope you're having a great week!


This post is a little note that God really laid on my heart to share!  Hope it puts a smile in your day!

Did you know that God loves you for YOU?!  I'm sure you do, but if you're like me, sometimes I just really need a reminder!

{{Just picture that ^^^ amazing, loving God of ours facing you today with a smile, 
putting His hands on your shoulders and saying...}}

"I - know - you and I - love - you for YOU!"
"Do you believe Me?"
(I see Him saying that with the most contagious grin!)

"I know all that makes you - I designed you that way!
"I know the way you think and I love it!
I know every aspect of your personality and enjoy you every minute of every day.
I understand you when you don't even understand yourself.
I know what bothers you and am always here to help you focus on what really matters!
I know what gets you excited and it excites Me!
I know what makes you sad and I love to be your Comforter.  I'm with you always!
I know every fear that strikes your heart and it's my greatest joy to be your Defender and Deliverer!
I know your life because my heart made you to be and you are invaluable to Me!"

"I love you for YOU!"

My heart needed to be reminded of my worth to Christ today and God knew and lovingly gave me that reminder!  He's so amazing, so personal and His love is out-of-this-world! :O)  I hope you were encouraged by the reminder too! 

~Psalm 139:1-10~
"O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me. 
Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.  Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
  For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.  
Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. 
Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? 
 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. 
 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;   
Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me!"

Blessings to rest in the fact that God knows you!  He knows all your in's and out's, up's and down's and loves you unconditionally!  So be free to be the YOU that He created you to be and impact life for eternity today!
~Bri



Comments

Popular Posts