I'm a major fan of...

"Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy;
at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore!"
~Psalm 16:11~
 
 
Hey Everyone!!
Happy last week of August! (crazy right?!)
 
To start, I must say that I'm a fan of alot of things (hence the goofy picture - lol!) -but the one that this post is about makes all the others pale in comparison!!!  :O)
 
I'm a fan of...
 
...LIFE IN CHRIST!!!!!!
It's just hands-down amazing
and no-doubt-about-it fulfilling!
:O)
 
On that note - I just wanted to use this post to share some of God's blessings to those whose life is His!  This is only a "snippet" of what makes me such a fan!  :O) As you read what's listed out below and if your life is Christ's - you claim it too, because it's true of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I'm understood fully.
I'm watched over and cared for so tenderly.
I'm guided and counselled perfectly!
I'm instructed flawlessly and corrected lovingly!
I'm constantly assured of my worth and
never at a lack of encouragement!
I'm protected valiantly and provided for abundantly!
I'm comforted compassionately and held firmly.
I'm kept satisfied and renewed daily!
I'm spoken to deeply and listened to enthusiastically!
I'm valued priceless and praised endless.
I'm loved passionately and declared to be so!
I'm rejoiced over constantly and blessed joyfully!
I'm secured tightly (and will be always and forever)
faithfully!
 
Isn't that quite the life to live?!!! It may not be "all ease" and will definetely have it's hard times and pain, but with all that amazingness listed above ^^^^^^^^^^ I can't help but be a fan!  In everything God is there. He's there with all His heart and with all His goodness specifically for me and specifically for you!  I feel that calls for a giant smiley (LOL!) and I sure hope this truth causes you to have a huge smile of your own as you go about your week! ;o)
 
:OD
 
"The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing!"
~Zeph. 3:17~
 
 
Blessings to you all this week!  Enjoy being a fan of life in Christ and live to the fullest all that God has given and is giving and will give you through His promises and through His heart!!!!
Praying for you! :O)
~Bri
 



Comments

  1. "In everything God is there. He is there with ALL His heart..." Wow - amazing to think how often I do something and my whole heart isn't in it, but God's heart is all the way into being here for me! Thanks for this Monday encouragement Bri!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts