I love...His love of details!

"I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought
can be withholden from thee."
~Psalm 42:2~


Hey there amazing peoples!
Hope your week has been full of truth! :O)


I'm gonna jump right in and start off this post with today's attribute of God that I love!  So here it is! :O)

I love His
love of details!

Just typing that makes me grin! 
My details are His and His details are mine! 
Is there any greater life than that?! :O)
God used today to remind me that absolutely no detail of my life is frivilous to Him! 
Not one detail escapes His attention or lacks His personal touch! 
The details of my life are one of His greatest joys and there's no end
to His excitement and enthusiasm as He reveals new ones to me every day!
*Pause* and soak that in friends - because every word of that is true for YOU!
(I'm smiling huge right now because of His love of your life details - but since you can't see me, my little smiley guys will have to do their best to portray it! LOL :O) :oD :0> :o) 8OD )


"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh:
is there any thing too hard for me?!" ~Jer. 32:27
:O)

Enjoy your life details this week and beyond!  Claim the truth that God's love and personal touch is in each one, even when some of them don't seem to make sense! ;o)  With every detail He is working miracles and is drawing you to His side to show you more love than you've ever know before!
Celebrating each one of you!!!!!!!!!
~Bri


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts