Prayer Puffs - lol....

"I call upon You, for You will answer me, O God!
Incline Your ear to me;  hear my words.
Wondrously show Your steadfast love...." ~Psalm 17:6-7a


Hey there friends!
Hope you're smiling this week because of God's goodness! :O)

Ever grab one of those little wishing puff plants and give em a blow?  (In the picture above, that's me and my sister trying to keep a straight face and do so! lol)  :O)  It sure is fun to watch those little puffs fly! lol!  I affectionately nicknamed them "Prayer Puffs"!  lol!  It just seemed more fitting and meaningful than a wishing plant!  :O)  Speaking of prayer, God reminded me this week of how much He loves to hear me and how much He loves to hear you!  And I just wanted to share that little reminder with you today!   I mean, just stop and think about that...the God of the UNIVERSE treasures hearing your voice more than anyone can or ever will!  (As I'm typing that, I'm just sitting here shaking my head in wonder at that truth!  It just grabs my heart in awe!)  He is your Hearer! (A perfect One, I might add!)  There's no delays in His hearing you, there's no circumstances beyond His control that might hinder Him from hearing you, and there's nothing that can distract Him away from you!  He absolutely loves giving His undivided attention to hearing and loving you!  He is the Master skilled Hearer of even the unknowns and unspokens of your heart too!  And man, O man does He ever know just exactly how answer and act on your behalf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He values a personal relationship with you and communication is key!  So wherever you're at and whatever you're doing - share your heart to your Hearer and love to hear His too!



"For I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, plans for
welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.  Then you will
call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will hear you.
You will seek Me and find Me, when you seek Me with all your
heart!" ~Jer. 29:11-13


"Praise is due to You, O God, in Zion, and to You shall vows be
performed.  O You Who hear prayer, to You shall all flesh come.
When iniquities prevail against me, You atone for our transgressions.
Blessed is the one You choose and bring near, to dwell in Your
courts!  We shall be satisfied with the goodness of Your
house, the holiness of Your temple!  By awesome deeds
You answer us with righteousness, O God of our salvation, the hope of all
the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas;  the One Who by His strength
established the mountains, being girded with might!..."  (look up the rest of the chapter -
it just keeps going with amazingness!)  :O) Psalm 65:1-6


Blessings to each one of you!  Your Hearer and Lover of your soul is excited to hear your voice today! :O)
~Bri

Comments

  1. So needed this weekend. <3 Thanks terribly, Bri. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts