A {Perspective} of Details and Dreams!

 "O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!
How unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!" ~Romans 11:33



Heeeelllllloooo Incredible Peoples!!! lol!
Welcome to another day of life! :O)

For this post I just pray that all of you are given an energy boost of assurance that
God sees you and has all of your life's details and dreams sooooooo incredibly covered!!! Know that He is focused in on you with more love than you could even fathom and His perspective of what's best for you is out of this world!!!!! :O)  Just take a look at the picture above!  It's such an example of how with God - there's sooooo much more amazingness than meets the eye!  I mean, just casually looking at those flowers on the right - I would say they're gorgeous and a beautiful example of God's design!  But, looking closer (like the picture on the left) I just marvel, stand speechless and realize that God is more passionate about details than anyone can even imagine!  Details bring Him glory!!!!  For Him to not be involved in the intricate details of life would be Him denying Himself, which is impossible! He's the Author and Designer of details and He's the Giver of dreams!  So, do you think He doesn't love being involved in every specific of your life's details and dreams?!!!!!!! No way! :O)  Below, I wanted to share a few more photos of perspective and verses from God's heart!  Enjoy!

Check out this little guy!  A normal little moth on our house window, which you can barely see by the fern in the picture!  But, just take a look at his intricate design - an evident mark of
YOUR Master Creator!!!! 
"For You, O Lord, have made me glad by your work; at the works of Your hands I sing for joy!"
Psalm 92:4




God saw to the details of the tiniest of buds and knew exactly how to design them
to bloom into the prettiest of flowers - displays of His glory!
He is seeing to even the tiniest details of your heart's desires and
knows exactly how to design them and bring them about for the best display
 of His glory in YOU!
"How great are Your works, O Lord!  Your thoughts are very deep!"
Psalm 92:5



And one of my favorites!  It's like a "Where's Waldo"!  Where's the web?! lol
It may just be a spider web with water droplets tucked in a bush by our house, but I see it as a declaration, a love letter from my God that says - "I see you Bri and I don't miss a single detail of your life!  You're my treasure!  Trust Me to work on behalf of your dreams and you'll never be disappointed!" 
"Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God Who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love Him and keep His commandments, to a thousand generations!"
Deut.7:9


Be encouraged friends!  Choose the perspective of God's perspective and trust Him!  Lay those amazing lives at the feet of Jesus and rest because His absolute specialty is fulfilling your dreams just the way they should be!  And it's His delight to show you how to delight in His every detail and intricate, glorious design for your life!
~Bri

Comments

  1. Hey there, my new friend! Here I am on your blog! :) And I am enjoying myself!

    Kinda crazy how you and I seem to think alike about lots of things...
    I love looking at bugs too because God's attention to detail is so evident in them! (Free random Kelsey-factoid: When I was a little girl I used to LOVE bugs and collect them and keep them in a little bug house. Also turtles and toads.:) Seriously I get so enamored watching a tiny green inchworm scoot his way down my finger, but most people I know don't really get why that is so cool to me!
    Yay for kindred spirits! And admiring God together! What a Creator He is!

    Anyway, it was super fun meeting you, and I hope to see you again soon, girl! (Keep praying...P4C Summit...)

    God's blessings on you Bri!
    Love!
    Kelsey Gunn :o) (I put noses on my smileys too!! What!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts