In His Hands

"But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord;
I say, “You are my God.”
My times are in Your hand...
~Psalm 31:14-15a~
Hey there Everyone! 
Happy month of April!

so, I was musing on how wonderful God's hands are for this post and it happened to be the day after PALM sunday!  How great is that! lol!!! ;o) Ok ok! lol! It is true though, I was thinking about hands and how much they say about a person and how important they are and how much I love hands actually! lol!  I especially love HIS hands, the hands of my Heavenly Father, my King, and my Beloved and I love how they hold me!  I started writing out a little list of the amazingness of God's hands and how they so magnificently confirm His character - hope it encourages you as it does me!
~His Hands~

Perfectly Capable
Glorious in Guidance
Strongest Ever
Eternally Victorious
Experts in every "field"
Supportive to the core
Passionately Protective
Ever so Gentle
The best in Comfort
Forever Faithful
Abounding in Encouragement
Miraculous in Healing
Steadfast in Confirmation
Magnificent in Love
Ready for Rescue
Scarred for me
Excellent in Justice
Graceful in Correction
 &
The best in Embrace!

Pretty amazing dont' ya think?!  Hands play a big part in life - whether it's a handshake, a hug, a squeeze of assurance, a pat on the back, a clap and cheer, a high - five, a rescue's grasp, a point in the right direction etc. etc. :O)  There's such a reassurace in hands that are used for good!   We like to use that saying, "You couldn't be in better hands!" and with God that is so true!  You can't be in any more perfect hands!  Those perfect hands, of a perfect God have you and hold you and are all of the above to you!  It is His extreme delight to use His hands to personally impact your life!  What an amazing God! I'm going to trust His perfectly capable hands this week - and stand in awe and watch Him use them perfectly for my good and for His glory!
"Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
 The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works." ~Ps. 145:16-17

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. ~Is. 41:10

"With a strong hand, and with a stretched out arm: for his mercy endureth for ever!" ~Ps.136:12

"That all the people of the earth might know the hand of the LORD, that it is mighty: that ye might fear the LORD your God for ever." ~Josh. 4:24

"Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great!" ~Ps.18:35


May you love being in the best place there ever is to be - in the hands of your Beloved, Father, and Almighty King!

Thumbs up and high five to you! ;o)
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts