To stand in awe.

"Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like Thee,
glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?" ~Ex. 15:11

So a new week begins!
Are you ready?  Well, God sure is and He's excited to go before you and lead you in His way!

To stand in awe. That's my aim for this week!  To look at my God and stand amazed, in His sovereignty!  To let the truth that THE God of the universe, the most creative Creator, the most desciptive Truth Giver, the Sustainer of Life, the most Righteous Judge, the most loving Pursuer, the Holiest of All, the Beginning and End, and the most Faithful King, calls me His very own!  To let ALL of Who God truly is leave my lips speechless as my heart shouts for joy and leave my heart speechless as I shout in joy! lol!  How's that for a combo?!  :O)  Here's a few verses that are sure to bring that "combo" about! ;o)

"O the depth of the riches both of the
wisdom and knowledge of God!
How unsearchable are His judgements,
and His ways past finding out!
For who hath known the mind
of the Lord?  Or who hath been His
counsellor?
Or who hath first given to Him,
and it shall be repaid unto him again?
For of Him, and through Him,
and to Him, are all things:
to Whom be glory for ever! Amen!"
~Rom.11:33-36~

Who is like unto God?! No one! And this God of unfathomable glory - loves to say that we are His own and absolutely loves when we say that He is our own!  Oh wowzers wow!!!! I stand in awe of Him!  I stand in awe of His greatness and yet how He created us with a choice to love Him. He knew true love can't thrive where it is forced and robotic and He knew that the love we could give Him, when it was our choice, would be the sweetest love!  That love means more to Him than our minds can fathom! That love is what He longs for!  That love is ours to give Him!!!!  May we stand in awe of Him and love Him this week with all of our hearts!
 
~I Stand in Awe of You~

"You are beautiful beyond description
Too marvelous for words
Too wonderful of comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard
Who can grasp Your infinite wisdom
Who can fathom the depth of Your love
You are beautiful beyond description
Majesty enthroned above


And I stand, I stand in awe of You
I stand, I stand in awe of You
Holy God to whom all praise is due
I stand in awe of You."

Blessings to each one of you - Beloved of the Sovereign King!  I'm honored to worship Him with you in spirit this week!  May your week be filled with the sweetness and reality of His power and love!
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts