The King!



Happy week before Christmas Everyone!
What a week of celebration! :O)

I've had on my heart God's name ~ King of Kings!  My heart just leaps for joy when I think on that name of His!
The concept of Kingship has always intrigued me.  I love learning about kingdoms and of the life of the people and their experiences.  What it would be like, I wonder, to join in a kingdom's celebration after a new king had been born or to be a humble servant in a good king's palace?  What would it be like to be the valiant knight who kneels at the kings feet in allegiance, or the good king's beautiful daughter who always brings her royal father great delight?  They all sound like exciting experiences to me!  What about you?
Well, I do know that they sure are exciting experiences when it comes to the eternal Kingdom! 
  • This season is a grand celebration of the KING OF KINGS birth and Christ loves the way that you alone can celebrate His birth (there's only one amazing you)! 
  • You are also His faithful servant that He treasures so dearly and is so very pleased by the way that you serve Him!  ("If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour!" ~John 12:26)
  • You are His valiant knight empowered by His strength to live out your allegiance with honor!  ("For thou hast girded me with strength to battle: them that rose up against me hast thou subdued under me." ~II Sam.22:40)
  • You are His beautiful daughter who always brings Him great delight the one who He loves with all His heart! ("The king's daughter is all glorious within:  her clothing is of wrought gold.  She shall be brought unto the king in raiment of needlework:..." ~Ps.45:13-14a)

May we live out our royalty and honor our living King this Christmas!  Show the world why there is so much reason to celebrate!  Blessings on your week Kingdom ones! :O)
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts