Heart Conversations



I LOVE Valentine's Day!  I’m a major fan of love and you know why?  It’s because I know the One Who IS LOVE - the One true God!! When you know His unconditional love - you have all the love you’ll ever need!!

A friend of mine gave me a box of conversation hearts and they make me happy!  Their cute little sayings are fun and cheery and full of looove notes!  Well, ya know, even though I don’t have a man crush in my life to give a little “be mine” candy heart to - the fun little sayings are soooo true on an even deeper level - the love of Jesus level!

"Be Mine" - that's what Jesus said to each one of us as He went to the cross with all His heart so that we could be His for eternity if we would only believe on Him!  Wow.  THAT is love.

"Soul Mate" - We literally have a soul, because God created us out of love - He IS the truest lover of our souls!

"Call Me" - think getting a candy heart that says that from an admirer can beat this?  Think again! Lol!  Truly - THIS PROMISE from the greatest Admirer of your life should give you the greatest goosebumps of all time!!!  "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not!" -Jesus (Jeremiah 33:3)  

I could go on with lots more sayings, but I'll just end with this.  I have a candle on my desk at work, a Valentine one that says, "You make my heart beat faster".  I haven't experienced that yet with someone, but I do have Someone Who makes my heart beat literally, the God Who created me - now THAT is the greatest of loves!!!!

Whether you have a love of your life to give conversation hearts to or whether you don't - don't forget to live basking in the matchless, marvelous, wonderful love of God!  His love is enough and the love from which all true love flows!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
-Bri

Comments

Popular Posts