Ever Before My Eyes

Hi there!  Happy Friday to you!

This week's post is a short little "snack food for thought"! Lol!

I was just reading in Psalm and a verse in chapter 26 jumped out at me and took my heart for a happy dance twirl! Lol!  

"For Thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in Thy truth!" 

Picture these scenarios:
-A little toddler is about to learn how to walk.  She is unsure, but she locks her eyes on the eyes of her Daddy, smiling and encouraging her to walk toward him!
- A gal happily looking into the eyes of her man as he takes her hand and leads her step by step closer to an unknown surprise picnic location!
-A groom taking steps to the front of a church auditorium, each step anticipating the breathtaking view of his bride in white soon to be before him.

Each of these scenarios are examples of love being ever in front of their eyes!  "For Thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in Thy truth."  Wow.  I'm the daughter of the God of the Universe and He is before me, smiling and encouraging me every step of my life's way!  He is my Beloved and always has my hand leading me in unknowns and surprises that are all part of His plan! I am the bride of Christ and He waits for me with excitement! And each day is a step closer to the greatest Happily Ever After ever known - eternity with the King of Kings! 

Wow.  May His love ever be before my eyes and may each of my steps be in His truth!
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts