Supernatural Fuel (for life!)



Hello there friend! Nice to have you "stop on by" my blog today! :)

Today's post is basically a "note to self" about something that I need to remember this year, claim and live out!!!  I don't know about you, (well, actually in this way I do - lol!) - we all only have so much fuel and energy in and of ourselves to go towards our life purpose, our plans, our dreams and our desires.

I can chase after them with all the strength I have, but they would only be provided for and met on one level.  Remember in my previous post, how I said I had more to share about how passionate God is about the details of our lives?  Well, HE IS SOOOOOO SUPER PASSIONATE about them, because He sooooooo loves each one of us!  ANNNNNND He has designed life in such a glorious way that when you are a child of His through salvation - there is a supernatural fuel that is available through Him for all areas of life!!!!!! 

When I pursue God's heart and His ways, He provides supernatural fuel and energy and provision for every area of my life!  The key is pursuing Him! The deepest and richest benefits come from strengthening my personal relationship with Him!!!  When I chase after Him as my highest priority, when I ask Him to enlarge my heart to run in His truth - in ways that are beyond fathoming He provides!  He provides my life purpose with defined details, my plans are guided with His heavenly enthusiasm and direction, my dreams are fulfilled unfathomably for His glory and my desires are given new meaning by the One Who desires me.  The source of this supernatural blessing is the One Who spoke the world into existence with His words.  The One Who holds time itself in His hands.  The One Who is ALL Powerful, and NOTHING is out of His reach or too hard for Him.  The One Who owns eternity and has won the victory. THAT is Who delights to provide for my life physically and spiritually!  Wow.  THIS MY FRIENDS IS THE KINGDOM LIFE!!!!  This is "in earth as it is in heaven"!  It's for the claiming!


"Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary?  there is no searching of His understanding.  He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increaseth strength.  Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:  But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." - Isaiah 40:28-31
(Fun fact: part of the meaning of the word "wait" in the verse above means "to bind together"! When you seek His heart, there a special binding together with Him!")



May we pursue God, experience His love beyond what the mind can comprehend and claim the "fuel" He gives for every area of life!
~Bri


Comments

Popular Posts