Found


Hello there!  I grin to think that somewhere in the world you are taking a moment to read this post.  It's humbling and exciting to me!  I'm just a girl, simply breathing life and trusting the Breath Giver!  My desire is that whoever you are, wherever you are, these "journal" entries of sorts are an encouragement to you as you breath life!  If you know God (the Life Giver) personally as your Savior - I pray these little posts will help you to know Him even more deeply!  If you know of Him, but not as your personal Savior - I pray these simple, heart-felt typed words will give you a longing that only He can fill! (so that you'll let Him fill it - fill YOU! :)

There's something so unique and special and even a little intimidating about a new year wouldn't you say?  The unknowns, the dreams, the plans that are being made and ones that you don't know that you'll make yet.  The people you'll meet, the struggles you will face, the victories you will experience etc. etc. etc. - there's so much ahead and it's set into motion this 2019!  

I'm excited for what this year holds, especially because Christ holds me!  Are there a few things I already know are ahead in this year that I'm nervous about?  Yes!  Could I allow worry to ruin now? Yes. My Mom had heard this great saying about worry (I don't know who said it or I would give them credit! Sorry person and thank you! Lol!)  The saying was, "Worry is a great waste of creative imagination!"  Lol!  So true!  My brain can cover miles of worry "roads" with the speed of a race car, but what a waste of creative imagination!  The fact of the matter is, Christ holds me and He's the One Who holds this year.  It's a no contest.  God > worry. 

Am I slightly nervous and anxiously excited over the unknowns that this year is host to?  Absolutely!  Do I want to experience the fulfillment of dreams and desires of mine in 2019?  Oh yes!!!  Well, God is the Host of the Universe.  He created breathtaking galaxies and wonders that even no eye has seen and yet He loves being personally involved in the process of my unknowns all the while seeking out my heart to constantly assure me that I am known by Him!  My desires and dreams are one of His favorite of things.  THAT's how much He loves me.  Wow.  (more on that topic next post! ;)

All this to say, the phrase that God laid on my heart for this year is a sentence from the song "Just Give Me Jesus" by Unspoken.  The phrase is this, (I'm grinning right now as I type this out for myself and for you!)


"There's nothing I desire 
that can't be found in You."
The song continues, "You're everything that I've ever needed. Just give me Jesus."


May this be the joyful cry of my heart this year with every moment I breath in the life He has given me for this earthly living and every supernatural breath He has given me for eternity (even now)!

Joyfully,
Bri



Comments

  1. I copy the mainly "quotes" in my journal.. making reference and recording that it was the advice of a wonderful friend that I admire.. .. Sometimes I forget God cares for my desires... but if you saying.. I will start believing with more confidence!... thanks for having the time to post blogs ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts