A two letter word that blessed me like crazy!


Hello there!  
Today is a GOOD day because God is in it and He is ALL GOODNESS! :)

God has been really laying on my heart the past couple of weeks an aspect of His love.
He's been challenging me in such a sweet way to know and believe that His love is more than enough for me.

He is the originator of love - to know Him is to know love in it's truest form
His love is what the sweetest satisfaction is made of
His love is where the truest of belonging is felt
His love is rich in mercy
His love is the most generous
His love is  unable to be measured - because of how deep and wide it goes
His love is the extinguisher of hate
His love is an earthly and eternal inheritance
His love is a garden of peace
His love pierces through lies and protects the truth
His love makes sacrifice with honor
His love is the kindest of affection
His love rejoices with joy unspeakable 
His love is bold
His love enables and frees
His love is of the most pure patience
His love is unfeigned
His love is filled with joy 
His love give the greatest consolation 
His love is full with endless promise...
...and that not even scratching the surface of all that His love 
is (for you and me!!!!!!!)


Here's just a few verses that stood out to me for today's post about God's love - be encouraged by them as they were written for YOU!

"And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. -Ephesians 3:19


"But if any man love God, the same is known of him." -1 Corinthians 8:3

4But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life." -Titus 3:4-7

"The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing." -Zephaniah 3:17

"Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. -Psalm 91:14-16


God can and will use so many different ways
to remind us of His love.
A little over a week ago, He used a sweet
lady from church, through a text to 
encourage me that His love is more than enough. 
He also used a little girl I know -
she walked up to me recently and handed 
me a little envelope with my name on it and hearts.
I opened the envelope to find a note with a sweet drawing
and 4 words.  Those 4 words read, "God is my love."
I cherish that note more than she could ever know!
I love that sentence, and what made it so 
impacting to me was that she had added that little two letter word "my".
Those two letters together in that sentence blessed me like crazy!

God was using her to remind me that He is mine and I am His.
God is my love.
I am blessed beyond measure.

Humbly and gratefully and excitedly His,
Bri


Comments

Popular Posts