No Panic


Hey there one-of-a-kind, amazing person - you!
It's true - God made you that way!  I hope this little "sticky note" type of post gives you some good food for thought today!

Panic.  I'm guessing you've had that feeling before.  Not the most pleasant of feels is it?  I've had a few moments recently where panic started to arise in me thinking about some life things, but as my sister so wisely said, "If you really think about it, there is NO appropriate time for panic."  Wow.  It's so true!  Panic doesn't do any good. Panic is NOT of God.  I heard a quote that really blessed me and resonated in my soul like an echo bouncing across the walls of a canyon.

"There is no panic in heaven.  God has no problems - only plans."- Corrie ten Boom

Let that echo some more.  "There is NO PANIC in heaven."  Whoa!  And the Kingdom of heaven is alive in you sooooooooo...yeah.  There is never a time where panic is necessary to life.  I repeat, n-e-v-e-r!  And the thought of an all-powerful God piercing through what I call "problems" with His perfectly executed plans makes my face smile, my heart sigh with relief and my mind be at peace.

May you quench the fiery rises of panic with a big ole dousing of truth - the truth that God's plans are perfect and His ways are higher than our ways and our thoughts. Remind yourself that there is no panic in heaven and the peace of His Kingdom is alive in you this very moment and every moment! Just be sure to let yourself experience it by claiming it to your core!


Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” - Isaiah 41:10

“But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called [thee] by thy name; thou [art] mine.” - Isaiah 43:1-2

So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.” - Hebrews 13:6

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” - Phillipians 4:6

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” - 2 Timothy 1:7

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct thy paths.” - Proverbs 3:5-6

Cheering you on in "no panic" claimship (not sure that's a word, but I like it! lol!)
~ Bri

Comments

Popular Posts