Here’s the Scoop!


Hey there amazing person reading this! (Yes, I’m talking to you!) How do I know you’re amazing you ask?  Well, because I know your Creator and I know He doesn’t create anything that isn’t amazing!

HERE’S THE SCOOP! This post’s purpose is simply to give a little boost of happy in your day like an ice cream cone does! ;)

Scoop #1: You’re a masterpiece! (Nothing less of it I’m telling you!)  Every single cell of your body was planned into existence by THE WORLD’s BEST Masterful Designer.  (And He made the world, so when I say "world’s best" - I MEAN IT!) ;)  Don’t second guess His design of y-o-u, ok?  Honor Him by loving how He made you!

Scoop #2: You have an ALL-POWERFUL, ALL-KNOWING, EVER PRESENT God Who knows your every moment of every day! He goes before you and is behind you and is with you!!!!!! Remember that fact when the future of your day brings anxiousness, when the past is bothering you and the present is overwhelming.  Think of Who is with you, past, present and future!!! Leave the past in His hands, trust Him with this very moment, every moment and be excited about the future - embrace the unknown because GOD IS THERE!

Scoop #3: Live today as the next best day of your life - because IT IS!  I heard someone just the other day say something that blessed and encouraged me! This gal is going through a rough time, but when asked how she was doing she replied, “Living the next best day of my life!” She followed that up with saying that her circumstances don’t dictate that fact. She chose joy in the fact that God is good and His goodness is for her today no matter what she’s going through!  Choose joy friends and inspire others to do the same!


Hope this "scoop of the day" encouraged you! Blessings on your life and your day today! I’m cheering you on! Live in truth and for eternity!
-Bri

Comments

Popular Posts