I Don't Want It...

Hello!  I'm grinning as I type out this greeting in excitement over what I share in this post!


I've attached a video, as I decided to share today's post "in person"! (in the video I explain the title of this post! ;) Also, I apologize for the echo-y sound...lol!


Fyi - If you are receiving this post through an email - you probably won't see the video in the email content. You will have to click on the In Single Shoes link in the email or type in my blog to actually view the video. :)

Also, those lyrics that I mention in the video - here they are!!!  Song: Giving It All To You by Carrollton
I'll take my whole world Put it into Your hands I'm so tired of my plans
I'm giving it all to You Why am I holding on so tightly To my world and all these plans of mine Your ways are infinite Mine are limited You give life and I want to start living it I will put my trust in You I'll take my whole world Put it into Your hands I'm so tired of my plans I'm giving it all to You Lord, take my whole life It is mine no longer You have always been stronger I'm giving it all to You Why do I doubt the things You promised When Your truth has never failed before 'Cause Your ways are infinite, mine are limited You give life and I want to start living it I will put my trust in You I'll take my whole world Put it into Your hands I'm so tired of my plans I'm giving it all to You Lord, take my whole life It is mine no longer You have always been stronger I'm giving it all to You If it's not Your plan I don't want it I don't want it Take my hand I'll keep walking I'll keep walking If it's not Your plan I don't want it I don't want it Take my hand I'll keep walking I'll keep walking I'll keep walking I'll take my whole world Put it into Your hands I'm so tired of my plans I'm giving it all to You Lord, take my whole life It is mine no longer You have always been stronger I'm giving it all to You I'll take my whole world Put it into Your hands I'm so tired of my plans I'm giving it all to You Lord, take my whole life It is mine no longer You have always been stronger I'm giving it all to You If it's not Your plan I don't want it I don't want it Take my hand I'll keep walking I'll keep walking If it's not Your plan I don't want it I don't want it Take my hand I'll keep walking I'll keep walking

Trust Him! Desire God's will and what isn't His will - don't want it! ;)
Take His hand and keep walking!
-Bri

Comments

Popular Posts