Love Well




Hello there!  I hope you know how much you are loved this week! This little post is just a few words of love encouragement! :)

"Love Well".  What did you think of when you heard those two words and saw the picture above?   

If you thought, "Show me to the wishing well of love - where's it at and I'll wish for love!  ;)   I'm grinning right now because I can tell you exactly where the deepest of deep - the endless and abounding, well of all love wells is  - it's found in JESUS.  Like the lyrics of that amazing hymn say, "How deep the Father's love for us - how vast beyond all measure!"   His love is so very deep and wide and ever so wonderful!  "Draw" from that well ok?  


If you thought, "Yes I like to be loved well, but sometimes don't feel like I am."   I would say, first of all, don't always go off of your "feelings" they can sometimes lead to pity parties.  The fact of the matter, regardless of how good of a job the people in your life are doing in loving you - God is loving you and His love truly is SUFFICIENT and His love is (to borrow a Buzz Lightyear quote) "to infinity and beyond!!!!!" *Wink*!!!   
 Also, when you're feeling kinda un-loved for whatever reason - draw from the well of God's love and just actively love others!  It helps cure the unloved feels! ;)


If you thought, "I want to love well!"  I reply - ME TOO!  Just as God loves me so unconditionally - I desire that to inspire me to love in the same way!  Life is too short to "short" people in love.  Love all - out!  Be God's love to others - because you have an ENDLESS supply of His love - you have Him!!!!  It's a choice. He chooses to love you.  Choose to love others. It's a pursuit. He pursues you.  Pursue the hearts of your loved ones.  It's a lifting up. He lifts you up.  Lift up others.  It's forgiveness. He forgives you so mercifully.  Forgive others in the same.  ETC ETC ETC!!  The list can go on and on and so wonderfully on! :)

Draw from the wonderful well of miraculous love found in Jesus Christ.  Live in the reality of the love that is EVER for you and love others in the endless overflow of that love!!!

Jeremiah 31:3 "The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved you with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee!"

1 John 4:7-11 "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God...


Again, live it up in the reality of God's love and be His love today dear one - ok?! 
-Bri :)

Comments

Popular Posts