"Mine"


Hello there!  
I'm glad to have you stop by my blog!  
My prayer is that this little post is a bright spot in your day!


"Mine" - that word initially makes me think of it's negative connotation of selfishness but this post is focused on it's positive meaning of "belonging".  I love when I hear my Dad or Mom say, "That's my daughter", because I love belonging to them.  I love saying that phrase myself in regard to them, "That's my Mom" and "That's my Dad", because they are mine too and I am so very grateful for them!

You know Who else I'm grateful for?  His love is an everlasting love and His name is God.  I love my parents so much, but even more dear of a relationship fact to me is that "God is mine and I am His."  (insert blessed teary eyes here) Oh my soul.  That phrase and the truth of it is one of the most precious treasures of my life.  I've believed on Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and His sacrifice (taking the penalty/punishment for my sins on the cross) and because of that (simply accepting His gift of sacrificial love and gift of eternal life) I am His forever.  The God of the UNIVERSE says, "Bri is Mine."  His love is mine.  THAT is the most incredible of belongings one can EVER experience and my heart glorifies God that it's even possible.

His love is for YOU dear one!  Are you His?  Is He yours?  If so - then bask in His love and tell others that you belong to Him!  Tell them of His love so that they too can say, "His love is mine" with full hearts!   

Jeremiah 31:3 "The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea I have loved thee with an everlasting love; therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee!"

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth on Him, shall not perish but have everlasting life!"

Romans 5:8 "But God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: if is the gift of God not of works lest any man should boast."

I John 4:9-10 "In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him!"

"I am the good Shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them and they follow me:  And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.  My Father, which gave them Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.  I and my Father are one." -Jesus    (John 10:14,27-30)

"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him." -1 John 4:16

Tell yourself today, "His love is mine" and live in the reality of God's love for you today - ok?!
Blessings!
~Bri


Comments

Popular Posts