Weakness Re-defined




Hey there!  Hope your week has gone great!  I'm late in posting this and I'm sorry for that, but hope today is a day that this little story/truth being shared will bless you like crazy!

The past couple days I've been thinking on areas in my life that I need to work on (some having needed worked on for far too long).  I can get really overwhelmed with areas of weakness of mine.  It can really get me down when I think of things I need to change and sometimes I'll let satan's lies creep in and I start telling myself that, in that area of life, "I'm a failure/loser" aka I end up beating myself up about it. (which is satan's devious-twisted plan!) Ugh.

Well, the other day I made a mistake at work (really "dropped the ball" to borrow a baseball phrase) and was solemnly thinking about the root of the problem (lack of thoroughness), but right before I could to do a Bri "beat up" session over it - God spoke this truth to my heart ever so lovingly.

 {YOUR WEAKNESSES ONLY DEFINE YOU IF YOU LET THEM.  BUT, IF YOU INSTEAD, LET GOD'S POWER REIGN IN YOU - YOU WILL SEE THAT HE REDEFINES WEAKNESSES INTO GREAT STRENGTHS!}

I've known this truth, but wasn't claiming it.  I'm so glad that God doesn't get tired of continually speaking truth to me, even when I don't claim it.  He doesn't give up on me.

"And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for Thee: for MY STRENGTH is made perfect in weakness..." -2 Corinthians 12:9a

"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for Me?" - Jeremiah 32:27

Lord, may myself and everyone reading this - claim this truth and live it out!  May we let your truth reign in us!  May we live in the power of Your Holy Spirit alive in us enabling us to overcome by surrendering to you, doing what we need to do and having our weaknesses be redefined into our greatest strengths!  Thank You that You have all power and that You are passionate about us walking in righteousness in every area of life and have equipped us to do so!  All glory to You Most High!  We love you!

Blessings to you!  I'm sending a *High five*, a Hug, and a loud *Hooorah* cheer for you - because with God ALL things are possible!
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts