Window Display



Hey there friends!
Hope you're having a great week!

Displays – each storefront, restaurant, coffee shop, boutique etc. all have a main purpose for their windows/storefronts! They want to show what they are all about inside! They want the clothes in the window or the pictures of the donuts and coffee etc. to be a display of who they are as a business and make you want to know them more!

Well, I was listening to a song today and part of the lyrics were talking about our lives putting God’s love on display! And those words stuck on my heart! “May our lives put Your love on display!” Wow. What a glorious opportunity this life is! It's an opportunity to put God’s love on display! And we can do that in action but also in just simply being in God’s presence and in surrender to His will!  You know how Moses, when He asked God to see His glory and God let him see His back, and then Moses, even from just that look, was glowing so much he had to wear a veil?!  Well, in a similar way, when we ask God to see His glory and bask in His presence and Who He is and Who He is in us – our life will have a glow of His glory – a display of His love that others will see and want to know more about!


18 And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.
19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.
20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
21 And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:

23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
29 And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him.
30 And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him.
31 And Moses called unto them; and Aaron and all the rulers of the congregation returned unto him: and Moses talked with them.
32 And afterward all the children of Israel came nigh: and he gave them in commandment all that the Lord had spoken with him in mount Sinai.
33 And till Moses had done speaking with them, he put a vail on his face."
 - Ex. 33:18-23&29-33


"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of Him Who hath called you out of darkness into His marvelous light!" - 1 Peter 2:9


For God, who said, "Light shall shine out of darkness," is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ."-2 Cor. 4:6


"And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high;"-Hebrews 1:3
"Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee." -Isaiah 60:1


Love being His dear one! Spend time with Him! Walk today with Him and be a shining "window" display of His love to the world! Ok?! Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Bri :)

Comments

Popular Posts