Be a Truth Highlighter






Hey friends!
I'm happy to type up this little post and share it with you today! :)

On the way into work, as I was thinking about a little lesson I would be sharing at a Kid's Bible club tonight, God gave me a happy little thought and it was this...

When we believe on Jesus Christ as our Savior - He infuses us with His life which is light - because that's Who He is!  If we choose to walk in the light, as He is in the light - then we become a highlighter of Christ!  That's how He designed life with Him to be!  It's an incredible honor!!!!  

I don't know about you, but I love highlighters!  They make the words jump off the page! (but as a little boy informed me tonight, as I shared that thought in class, highlighters do not actually make the words grow legs and literally jump off the page! HAHAHA!) ;) Highlighters do however bring attention to what is really important and add brightness and specific light to those words!  AND that's how we are to be - living highlighters of God's truth by our thoughts, motives, attitudes, decisions and actions!!!  People are watching - let's highlight Jesus for them!  


John 1:1-4,9 
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world."

John 8:12 - "Then spake Jesus again unto them, 
saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth 
me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the 
light of life."

Matthew 5:16 - "Let your light so shine before men, 
that they may see your good works, and glorify your 
Father which is in heaven."

Let's be LIGHT of the Most HIGH God!!! (see what I did there?! ;)  Lol!  But, seriously - what an incredibly spectacular fact, that when we have God's truth abiding in us - we can bring light to that truth by how we live!!!!

Blessings to you friend! 
Shine bright and highlight like crazy for Jesus -ok?! ;)
*Cheering for you with highlighters in my hands!!!*
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts