Guess what?





Hey there friends! 
I didn’t drop of the face of the earth I promise! Lol!  But, I did miss last week's post and so I’m changing it up a bit and posting this week's blog entry on Monday! :)  

“GUESS WHAT?!”  I’ve made it a tradition to say that to my niece and then I tell her “I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!”   She responds so cute with, “That’s a LOT of love yous!”  She says it to me too, and it’s so precious!  (I know my last post was a little story about my niece, but this week’s post was perfect for another one and who doesn’t love niece stories right?! ;)

This post is simply to tell you,

“GUESS WHAT?  GOD LOVES YOU – with an AMAZING, OUT OF THIS WORLD KIND-OF LOVE!!! FACT. FACT. FACT! :)”

“GUESS WHAT?  YOU ARE NOT A CHANCE OF THE UNIVERSE HUMAN BEING – YOU WERE FORMED INTRICATELY BY A LIFE DESIGNER.  YOU ARE A MASTERPIECE OF LIFE BY THE LIFE GIVER – GOD HIMSELF!!!!”

“GUESS WHAT?  GOD, THE AMAZING DESIGNER HOLDS THE BLUEPRINTS OF YOUR LIFE – TRUST THOSE EXPERT HANDS OK?!”

“GUESS WHAT?  GOD WON’T ALLOW MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE AND HE’S ALWAYS  WITH YOU – YOU’RE NOT ALONE IN ANY LIFE SITUATION!  CLAIM IT AND LIVE IT!”

“GUESS WHAT?  NO MATTER WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE CLINGING TO – DON’T LET YOURSELF CLING TO ANYTHING THAT ISN’T WHO JESUS IS.  YOUR FLESH AND EMOTIONS RULE YOU ONLY IF YOU LET THEM!”

“GUESS WHAT?  WHEN YOU CAN’T UNDERSTAND GOD’S PLAN – TRUST HIS HEART AND THE FACT THAT HE IS ALLLLLLLL KNOWING.  TRUST HIM – HE’S TRUSTWORTHY – SO VERY TRUSTWORTHY!”

“GUESS WHAT?  GOD KNOWS YOU.  YOU’LL NEVER FIND A MORE COMPASSIONATE EAR AND A WISE COUNSELLOR.  TALK TO HIM AND LISTEN TOO.”

“GUESS WHAT?  YOU HAVE A HEAVENLY FATHER WHOSE FACE LIGHTS UP AT THE THOUGHT OF YOU AND HE THINKS ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME! (Psalm 139:17-18 “How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God!  How great is the sum of them!  If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand…”) That’s a LOT of light and love yous!

STOP AND ASK YOURSELF IF YOU ARE BELIEVING THAT GOD IS INVINCIBLE AND INFINITELY POWERFUL AND PASSIONATE ABOUT EVERY DETAIL OF YOUR LIFE – BECAUSE, GUESS WHAT? HE IS!!!!! ;)


Hope this little random collection of thoughts blesses you, because God laid them on my heart for you today!  :)
Have a great week!
~Bri  :)


Comments

Popular Posts