All I Need



Hello there!

Glad to have you stop by my blog today!

Hope you sense God’s blessing in a special way today and that this post is an encouragement to you!

Today’s post is short and sweet - lol!

I simply wanted to share what God was challenging and convicting my heart of the past couple days.  
All I need is the All in All!   
Am I satisfied with Who God is and what His divine power is at work doing? Am I truly believing that He is absolutely enough for me?  Am I trusting His heart in everything?  Am I content in all of Who He is and all of who I am in Him?

The key to being truly satisfied in this life is believing God’s sovereign sufficiency in everything! 

God is a righteously jealous God with our best at the heart of His pure and loving jealousy!  He sees the quality that our life can be (quality beyond the earthly - supernatural-eternal quality) when we put Him on the throne of our life and make Him our All in All!  It’s our choice.  He doesn’t force us to love Him first, but is wooing our heart to Him everyday!   Let us not go on our own way each day and neglect our first love - the One Who loved us first!  Choose to give Him pre-eminence! 

I'm just really wanting God to use me in the greatest ways in my every days and I know He can’t if I won’t let Him, by exalting other things more important than my relationship with Him!  I purpose to make Him my priority - life is always the sweetest when He is priority and everything else falls better into place and more blessed when that is the case!

I know I’ve quoted this several times in previous posts - but I just have to again because it’s one of my favorite of quotes! 

“When first things are put first, second things are not suppressed but increased!” -C.S. Lewis

Matthew 6:33 “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”

Galatians 2:20 “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me.”

John 3:30 “He must increase, but I must decrease.”

John 15:5 “ I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.”

“Be Thou my vision O Lord of my heart.
Not be all else to me save what Thou art.
Thou my best thought by day or by night.
Waking or sleeping Thy presence my light.

Riches I heed not nor man’s empty praise
Thou mine inheritance now and always
Thou and Thou only first in my heart
High King of heaven my treasure Thou art

High King of heaven my victory won
May I reach heaven’s joy O brightest Son
Heart of my own heart whatever may fall
Still be my vision, O Ruler of All

Still be my vision, O Ruler of All"
-Hymn "Be Thou My Vision"
Keep Christ first and be blessed friends!!!
I'm cheering you on!
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts