A Play-dough Kinda Love

"And we know that ALL things work together 
for good to them that love God, to them who
are the called according to His purposes!" 
~Romans 8:28~

Hello there! Glad you're here on my blog today and hope this post is an encouragement to you! 
God laid this post on my heart awhile back and I wanted to re-post it again for today!  I'm sorry if you remember reading it years ago, but regardless, I hope that it makes you smile and feel blessed!!!


I was helping in the toddler class one Sunday at church and we were playing with some play-dough. (I think I was having more fun than the kids! lol!)  There were a bunch of different cut-outs and I decided to use the cute couple cut-out! :O)  (Hence the pic above! ;o)  As I was having fun shaping and molding my couple - God reminded me of a sweet truth and that's what I wanted to share with you today! :O)

YOU were created, shaped 
and molded by God!
And the kindred heart that God has for you 
to love and marry is too!

{God didn't create you both where each of you are and then say - "Ok - you're on your own now.  I made you for each other, but I sure hope you find one another." 
 Nope!  
God is a PERSONAL God and is 
the most passionate One about love stories, because 
He designed them to be!  Stick close to His heart and actively wait on Him and His guidance!  (To wait on God means to serve Him and seek His heart!)
He never fails!!!}

Those cut-outs reminded me to not try and "cut-out" or "make" my matching heart or try to "create" my own love story, but to let God "shape" and "mold" ME and let Him create my love story! We didn't create ourselves.  We don't know ourselves best.  God, our matchless Creator did and does!!!!!   

And when God brings us our beloved to love as Christ did the church and the relationship deepens and wedding bells ring and married life adventures commence - CONTINUE to let God do His miraculous and beautiful personalized molding!  Let Him work on YOU personally and as a couple!!!  Remember to not try and shape your spouse into your own mold!  Let God shape him/her into His!!!!!  His shaping is the best there ever was and ever will be!!!  

Live pliable in the ONLY capable hands of your 
Master Creator,
pray for those you love to live there too and
enjoy the happiest of ever afters!!!!

"Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and His Maker, ask Me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of My hands command ye Me.
I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
I have raised him up in righteousness and I will direct all his ways..." -Isaiah 45:11-13a



Love God and His perfect plan for you friends and share His perfect love by loving others unconditionally!  Enjoy celebrating love today and always!
~Bri

Psalm 119:73
I John 4:18
Ephesians 3:19
Psalm 127:1

Comments

Popular Posts