2016 with Him

"Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in Thy Presence is fullness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore!" -Psalm 16:11


Happy New Year!!!!! I'm excited for all God has in store for 2016!  Hope you are too!

"With Him" - that's a theme on my heart for this year. God was speaking such truth to me today in how HE ALONE is the Sufficient One and Limitless One and All Knowing One and All Powerful One and Perfect One and etc. etc. etc.! My heart felt like it was overflowing with goodness as He talked with me about Who He is!!! 

That's my desire this year (and beyond ;) - to DEEEEEEEPLY know God more.  To pursue Him with anticipation and excitement, because He loves when we do that!  He's always pursuing us and blessing us, but there is a special reserve of blessing that He pours on those who pursue Him!!!  His goodness is gloriously vast and wonderfully endless!  It's like a treasure hunt with inexhaustible treasure and a loving, adventurous, fun, all Holy Father Who has designed it with a personal touch - just for you! My heart just swells at that thought!  

This year my heart longs to long after my God with more abandon and fervency!  To live in the reality of His presence in me and around me - to be with Him.  I want people to see Him, when they see me.  To think of Him, when they think of me.  To get to know Him, when they get to know me.  I want my life to say, "She's with HIM!".

"Lord, may this be said of me, that You are alive in me and I live this life in You!  Show me Your ways and teach me Your truth!  Lead me. Hold me. Give me eyes to see Your Kingdom more and more with every day.  Keep my life pliable in Your hand.  Hold the key to my heart.  Give me excitement and enthusiasm for running the race you have set before me!  Let me not miss the treasure you have hidden for me to find.  May my heart break with what breaks Yours and rejoice with what brings you pleasure!  May Your Spirit reach others using me - for Your glory in every single way that it possibly can!
May I walk this 2016 - with YOU! Amen."

Blessings to you dear friend!
May we join hearts and hands and live this 2016 in all-out abandon and excitement with HIM!!!
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts