{Giving Thanks with a Grateful Heart}

                         
              

"In everything give thanks, for this is the will of 
God in Christ Jesus concerning you!" - 1 Thess. 5:18


~HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!~

Hope you are enjoying today!!!

Today is just a simple little post to encourage you that there is great glory, beauty and handsomeness (for you guys ;) in one who lives with a grateful heart!  I woke up to this song on my heart that I've known since I was little and it's simple words have such deep meaning!  I thought I'd share it with you along with a few quotes that I thought were awesome regarding gratefulness and thankfulness! 

"Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, 
His Son

And now let the weak say, "I am strong"

Let the poor say, "I am rich,
Because of what the Lord has done for us"

We give thanks to You oh Lord
We give thanks"
-"Give Thanks" by Don Moen


"Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings." 
"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. "
- William Arthur Ward

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give!" - Winston Churchill 

"Life is full of give and take. Give thanks and take nothing for granted!" -Unknown

Blessings to you to live with a grateful heart at all times-there's ALWAYS something to be grateful for!   -Bri



Comments

Popular Posts