The Same One...



Hello friends! 
I'm back to posting again!  This month has been quite the out-of-town month! (which I don't mind - because I looooove to travel!) ;) Lol!  Anyhoo, here's what God laid on my heart for today's post! :)


The same One...

...Who created the heavens and earth - Who holds the future with certainty - Who has the power to heal and the wisdom to know what truly is best - Who defies evil - Who calms the sea and moves mountains - Who brings the dead to life - Who sees all - Who hears all - Who knows all - Whose power is  unmatched - Whose purposes are not thwarted - Whose vision of love is always in focus - Whose heart is ALL pure - Whose holiness is beyond fully fathomable - Whose personhood has always been and always will be - Whose name is Victory - Whose hope is the real deal - Whose loving-kindness is better than life - Whose riches aren't confined to this world - Whose kingdom will not be defeated and will never end - Whose faith endures super-naturally - Whose strength has no limit - Whose compassion is unbound - Whose judgement is ONLY righteous - Whose patience is not confined to time - Whose presence makes the earth tremble and demons flee...

...THAT same One is Who lives in me.
Wow.
Wow.
Wow.
I can't even...

What a humbling reminder that the very same God Who IS all those truths is alive in my Spirit.
I am His and He is mine.  
I needed that reminder.

A hymn by Frances J. Crosby's "popped" into my head just now and it's the perfect "note" ;) to end this little post on! 

"Blessed Assurance"
Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

Refrain:
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long.

Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels, descending, bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?" 
- 1 Corinthians 3:16

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me." -Galatians 2:20

"To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:" - Colossians 1:27

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blessings to you as you live today in the reality of Who you are in Christ and Who He is in you!!!!! :)
~Bri


Comments

Popular Posts