In the Light of His Glory and Grace


"Unto Thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens." ~Psalm 123:1

Hi there! I hope you are having a good week!  Hope this post is a blessing to you! :)

There's so much discouraging reports in the news these days.  I was getting rather depressed by it of late!  I was focusing too much on the darkness though, that's why today God lifted my eyes to Him and told me to focus on Him and not get worried and depressed by evil.  He said to my heart, "You are Mine and I am yours! I have overcome!  My heart found such peace in this. :)

For today's post I simply wanted to share with you what God so lovingly reminded me of Who He is and Who I am in Him that shatters all fear, overwhelmed-ness and discouragement!

There has never been a moment that I have not been GOD!
I am the Ruler of earth and heaven.
I am Lord of ALL!
My love is your victory!
I am a fierce Protector of my children!
No evil is bigger and no darkness is greater than Me.
You have ABSOLUTELY nothing to fear.
I will prevail.
I have the final word.
My light is a beacon that shatters darkness!
You are not alone.
Hide your heart in in me.
Turn your eyes upon Me and everything else will grow dim compared to the power of My glory and grace!
You were born for such a time as this!!!
I've equipped you with everything you need!
Love Me and love people!  Tell them about their life purpose of knowing Me and bringing glory to My name as only they can!
Earth is not your home, heaven is.  But earth IS your mission location from Me.  I'm trusting you to trust ME in everything!
Your spirit is invincible, because I dwell there!

Makes one's heart happy to hear such truth from a loving Heavenly Father doesn't it?!


"Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus", is such an amazing song!  I wish I could give Helen Lemmel, who wrote the hymn, a huge hug!!!  Such sweet words were on her heart back in 1922 and are still bringing blessing here in 2015!!!!  

"O soul, are you weary and troubled?
No light in the darkness you see?
There’s light for a look at the Savior,
And life more abundant and free!


Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.

Through death into life everlasting
He passed, and we follow Him there;
O’er us sin no more hath dominion—
For more than conqu’rors we are!

His Word shall not fail you—He promised;
Believe Him, and all will be well:
Then go to a world that is dying,
His perfect salvation to tell!"


"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help
My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. 
The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand. 
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. 
The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. 
The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore."  
-Psalms 121:1-8

Blessings to you friend!
Keep the faith in evil days!
Turn your eyes upon Jesus and be excited to live
out and see His glory with each new day!
These are exciting times - our God is at work mightily!!!!
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts