{He's Always Been Faithful to Me}

"For I am the Lord, I change not..." 
-Malachi 3:6a-


Hello there! Hope your week is going great! 
Glad to have you stop by and read this post today! :)

Faithful.  I love that word.  I love it for what it means!  To be steadfast in affection and in allegiance - loyal!  To have an unshakable conviction in adhering to promises and covenants! A binding with strong assurance! 


Faithfulness is just breathtakingly beautiful.  I think of heroes of faith in history and also in my personal present and what an immense impact they've had on my life inspiring me to keep the faith, be faithful and stand in awe of God's faithfulness through their examples of what a living faith worth dying for is!  (Read Hebrews chapter 11 - one of my favs!) I'm grateful for them.  I'm even more grateful though for my Beloved Lord and King's faithfulness!  I don't even know how to type words that describe how great His faithfulness is.  It's inconceivably believable!  It's a wonderful wonder! It's a marvelous fact! It's beyond incredible!  It's a gift unfathomable that we get to experience now and for all eternity! Like I said - it's breathtaking!!!!!!! :)

I just wanted to use this post to testify of how much I love the faithfulness of my God and also to encourage you to be a present day hero of faith for loved ones, friends, and future generations!!!!

I've listened to this song several times this week and am so blessed by it!  My heart soars in AMEN to the words!  Hope you are blessed by it too!

"He's Always Been Faithful"
by Sara Groves


"Great is thy faithfulness, Lord unto me.

Morning by morning I wake up to find

The power and comfort of God's hand in mine

Season by season I watch Him, amazed

In awe of the mystery of His perfect ways

All I have need of, His hand will provide

He's always been faithful to me


I can't remember a trial or a pain

He did not recycle to bring me gain

I can't remember one single regret

In serving God only, and trusting His hand

All I have need of, His hand will provide

He's always been faithful to me


This is my anthem, this is my song

The theme of the stories I've heard for so long

God has been faithful, He will be again

His loving compassion, it knows no end

All I have need of, His hand will provide

He's always been faithful, He's always 

been faithful



He's always been faithful to me."


"If we believe not, yet He abideth faithful: 

 He cannot deny Himself."

~2 Timothy 2:11~

^ Isn't that verse amazing?!
God IS faithfulness and so He can never deny Himself by being unfaithful!!!!!!!!!


Glorify God for His faithfulness to you friend!  Live in wide-eyed wonder of His steadfast love and care for you and His mercies that are new every morning!  GREAT IS HIS FAITHFULNESS!!!!!!!!
Blessings!
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts