Guess What? Today is Your Best Day! :)

"Thou wilt shew me the path of life:  in Thy presence is 
FULNESS OF JOY; 
at Thy right hand there are 
PLEASURES FOR EVERMORE!"
~Psalm 16:11~


Hi there!! I'm glad you stopped by my blog today, because I have some sticky notes just for you! ;)


For today's post, I wanted to "leave" some notes for you "through-out" your day with truths that (if you claim them) will make TODAY and everyday - truly your best day!!!!  Praying God's Kingdom vision on your day friend!!!!!!!!











I thought I'd hand you the last one "in person"! Grin! :)


Blessings to you!!!!  No matter what you face, encounter, or endure today - look past the surface and view your day with 
Kingdom vision!
CHOOSE JOY by enjoying God's presence 
and experience His blessing!

Hope these little notes encouraged you!
Much love,
Bri

Comments

Popular Posts