{What Means the World to Me}





Hello there! 
Glad you stopped by my blog!  
Fun fact about this post: God laid this topic on my heart and I didn't even realize that I would be posting this on Earth Day! Lol!  So fun! :)

So,  I guess I'll jump right in at the start by telling you the "answer" to the title of this post.

WHAT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME IS THAT I PERSONALLY KNOW AND AM LOVED BY THE ONE WHO HOLDS THE WORLD!

WHOA.  Yeah.  It's is absolutely true, even though it seems like an unbelievably wowy statement too good to be true!  As my sister once said,  "NOTHING is too good to be true with God!"  She couldn't be more right on!!!!  

The hands that formed the world hold me and my heart more dearly than any hand of anyone that loves me on this earth ever can or will.  The GOD OF THE UNIVERSE loves me.  The ONE WHO spoke this world into existence by the power of His word is personally interested in me as His very own child.  I'm His.  (insert a shaking of the head in aw-struck gratefulness and wonder!)

I love how Phil Wickham puts it in the lyrics from his song, "Safe".

"To the one who's dreams are falling all apart
And all you're left with is a tired and broken heart
I can tell by your eyes you think you're on your own
But you're not alone

Have you heard of the One Who can calm the raging seas
Gives sight to the blind, pulls the lame up to their feet?
With a love so strong He'll never let  you go
No, you're not alone

Did you know that the voice that brings the dead to life
Is the very same voice that calls you now to rise?
So hear Him now, He's calling you home
You will never be alone

These are the hands that built the mountains
The hands that calm the seas
These are the arms that hold the heavens 
They are holding you and me

These are hands that healed the leper
Pulled the lame up to their feet
These are the arms that were nailed to a cross
To break our chains and set us free

You will be safe in His arms
You will be safe in His arms
The hands that hold the world are holding your heart
This is the promise He made
He will be with you always
When everything is falling apart
You will be safe in His arms, safe in His arms"

"Thus said the Lord, Thy Redeemer, and He that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by Myself." -Isaiah 44:24

~~~~~~~~~

"But I trusted in Thee, O Lord:  I said, Thou art my God.  My times are in Thy hand..." ~Psalm 31:14-15a

~~~~~~~~~

"Let the heavens be glad and let the earth rejoice:  and let men say among the nations, the Lord reigneth!" ~I Chronicles 16:31

~~~~~~~

I hope that this truth means the world to you too!  Let's do as the song, "Forever Reign" says and run to God's arms and trust Him to hold us!  "Oh, I'm running to Your arms.  I'm running to Your arms.  The riches of Your love will always be enough!  Nothing compares to Your embrace!  Light of the world - forever reign!" 

Blessings to you!!!!
~Bri :)

Comments

Popular Posts