Living the "Dream Life"

"Will he delight himself in the Almighty?  
Will he always call upon God?" 
- Job 27:10 -


Hello there!  Glad you visited my blog today! :)  
This post is short and sweet with some truths that God spoke to my heart the other day that I needed to hear!  I trust that you are blessed by them too!

I was having a rough day recently.  I was overwhelmed by a bunch of things that I shouldn't have been, but was nonetheless.  I was tired, and yet my brain was whirling around with life things.  It was driving me kinda crazy. Lol. So, I decided to "grab" the specific life dreams and desires that were spinning around haphazardly in my brain and give them specifically to God.  "God, here is my "______ dream" - take it and have Your will in it!" etc.  It felt good.  It was good.  God's hands were and are bigger than my brain tornados. Lol!  He can hold my dreams and desires better than I can and He has the miraculous power to fulfill them, change them or "morph" them into what they should be!  His ways are perfect!

 It's so important to give God your dreams and desires, because when you do, your life purpose becomes focused on what is most important - loving life in God's perfect will!
That is truly living the dream life!!!! 

Also, on that same rough day, God sent me an encourager to lift me up and re-focus my heart and eyes on what they needed to be focused on!  A dear friend that I haven't seen in two years, that I met in Colombia on a mission trip, called me.  (Perfect timing - God timing!)  She encouraged me, not knowing that I was having a rough day.  My heart felt like God had bear-hugged it!  I told her that I was discouraged and it was of God that she had called.  Her next words wow-ed me out and left me in awe of the powerful truth that they held.  She said, "Don't be discouraged!  Today is a day for living out God's dreams!"  Whoa.  That was an amazing perspective to me!  I needed that!!!  Most of the time, I'm focused on MY dreams and MY desires and yes, genuinely wanting God's will for them, but I've never really thought of how God has dreams and desires for me today!  It was so amazing to think that as I'm living in obedience to Him and fixing my eyes on Him first and foremost, above ALL else - I'm fulfilling the GOD OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND ETERNITY'S  dreams-that are in regards to me!  Say whaaaaat?!!! THAT IS AWESOME!  His dreams and desires for me are to know Him and make Him known! His heart is for me to delight in Him and then experience my desires become His desires and His desires become my desires!  (simply mind-blowing amazing! LOL!)

That too is more of what it TRULY is to be "living the dream life"!!!!!  Wow.  Life - Is - GOOD!!!!!

"In the multitude of my thoughts within me, Thy comforts delight my soul!" ~Psalm 94:19

"Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you!" ~1 Peter 5:7

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and she thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not!"~Jeremiah 33:3


"And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know Him that is true, and we are in Him that is true, even in His Son Jesus Christ.  This is the true God, and eternal life!" ~I John 5:20


"Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart!" -Psalms 37:4

Blessings to you!  Live out the true dream life by loving the Lord, being loved by Him, trusting His will and living out His plan for you! :)
~Bri

Comments

  1. One more time I say .. DON'T BE DESCOURAGED and declare God's grace and favor upon you. He loves us.. He made you so special.. and with His same love.. you are loving other.. with every single thing you do... like writing your story in this book.. makes God's heart happy for those who are inspired the way you overcome struggles.. My life is so blessed when I can share with others.. about your pretty creations.. made for God..made with all your abilities... THANK YOU.. THANK YOU. lot of kisses from this Colombian friend

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts