Some of My Favorite Life Gleanings

"Then said Boaz unto Ruth, Hearest thou not, my daughter?  Go not to glean in another field, neither go from hence, but abide here..." ~Ruth 2:8


Hey there!  I hope that you are doing great and that this blog post encourages you today!  :)

So, the big thing of this week for me is that I turn 30 years old!!! Whew.  That's kinda strange to type out and yet at the same time, I say bring it on!  Lol!  It definitely has a different feel than other birthdays - it's a big jump!  I feel grown up now - kinda! ;)  

In leu of such an event happening - I decided that I wanted to use this post to share a few of the "gleanings" that God has continued to lay on my heart over the years!  If you know me, you know that I love to write down thoughts (with sharpie of course) ;) - so I thought it would be fun to share my thoughts via photo notes! :)  

I'm just in awe of God's faithfulness and am sooooooooooo glad that the "fields" of His righteousness never run out of truths to glean from!  I'm so thankful for this life He has given me and for His love that wants me to stay in His "field" with Him, because He treasures me and desires to be with me!  Wow.  The same is true of you my friends!  :)  That's life worth living right there!






One of my favorite Bible verses says, "...I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly!" -John 10:10b

My heart's desire is to, in every place and in every stage of life - live out the abundant life that Jesus came to earth to give me!  I want to see with eyes of faith, God's purposes and trust His plan!
For I know that when I do, no matter where He calls me - I will be able to take each step and live each stage with confidence because what is behind is blessed because I did and what's ahead of me will be!

Thank you Father for making me - me and making the person reading this - them!  :)  I'm so grateful for the breath of life you give and for the abundance of the righteous blessing and eternal inheritance that you sent your Son Jesus Christ to make available to us through His death on the cross!  Help me and each one reading this post to "dance" through Your fields of faithfulness and glean of Your goodness - always!  :)

Blessings to you!
~Bri

Btw - The photo above is of me actually :) - taken by my VERY talented brother-in-law Britton Felber!  Check out his website!  www.photographybybritton.com :)

Comments

Popular Posts