NO FEAR ALLOWED

"There is no fear in love..." ~1 John 4:18a


Hey there!  Hope you're having a great week!  I'm excited to share this post with you today! :)


Fear.  Yep, I definitely have problems with it. *sigh* Yet, I'm so grateful that God is gracious and never grows tired of reminding me, with His voice of truth, that fear's got nothing on Him! :)  

Why do I fear? Fear comes when I'm not looking where I should be.  It's as simple as that.  And so is the solution.  The solution lies in where I should be looking!  Where at?  At the face of my Savior Jesus Christ!  I forget this solution so often, try to "ward" off the fears on my own and they get the best of me.  They are quite the torment aren't they?  God brought this to mind this week and it encouraged me so much!  If He was suddenly standing right in front of me right now - would I be worried or fearful about my worrisome and fearful things?  Um. NOPE.  I know I wouldn't.  Are you kidding?  I'd be like - "I'm standing in the presence of the INVINCIBLE GREAT I AM, LORD OF CREATION, ALL POWERFUL ETERNAL GOD!  YEEEAAAH BABY!!!" (and my fears would no longer exist. Boom.)  This is so true.  And so - I'm deciding to kiss my fears goodbye, because I AM LIVING IN THE PRESENCE OF MY SAVIOR.  Peace truly lies in perspective, when the perspective sees God and all of Who He is.  I may not see Him physically but HE IS here with me.  Right here.  Right this moment and for all of my moments forever.  It's the truth and satan wants me to think otherwise.  I'm not gonna give him the pleasure of me focusing on fear.  I'm gonna give God the pleasure of my eyes locking on Him and letting go of all that's holding my heart from dancing in freedom.

God is all powerful.  His power is UNBELIEVABLY BELIEVABLE!  His love is UNFATHOMABLY FATHOMABLE.  Lol. FACT!  No fear is allowed in His gates of righteousness.  No fear should have dominion over me because I'm living in His kingdom right this moment.  I'm His and He is mine.  The End. (grin)  Man, do I ever love this life with Him!

"There is no fear in love;  but perfect love casteth out fear:  because fear hath torment.  He that feareth is not made perfect in love.  We love Him, because He first loved us!" ~I John 4:18-19

"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind!" 
~ 2 Timothy 1:7

Blessings to you!  May you kiss your fears goodbye because you live in the presence of your ALMIGHTY Savior! ;) Have a great week!
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts