A Cup for Your Day


"...My cup runneth over.." -Psalm 23:5b


Hey Friends! 

Here's a cup of coffee for you! ;)  I wish I could truly give you a real cup in person and not just a picture, but maybe you can still "sip" on the delicious truth of the verses in today's post! ;) I wanted to post some verses to give you a "boost" of energy for the day, like a cup of your favorite latte or cappuccino!  

May God's strength be what you rely on to fuel your day! May His love be what puts you in a good mood the moment you wake up!  May the Lord's truth be what satisfies your every desire!


"The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage. I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope." ~Psalms 16:5-9

"What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me? I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord. I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people. Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. O Lord, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds. I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord." ~Psalms 116:12-17

"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever." ~Psalms 23:5, 6


"As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him. For who is God, save the Lord ? and who is a rock, save our God? God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect. He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places. He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms. Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip."  ~2 Samuel 22:31-35, 37

Blessings to you!  I pray that the next time you sip your favorite hot drink, you'll be reminded of how the Holy Spirit's promptings and God's blessings are better-than-caffeine-fixes to your soul! ;) 
~Bri




Comments

Popular Posts