The Honor of Faithfulness

"O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth." -Isaiah 25:1

I was driving to the post office the other day and had a happy thought!  I thought of what an honor it truly is to be faithful to the one man God has for me, even now before I know who he is.  The reality of the incredible honor that is directly tied with faithfulness excited me! Faithfulness is a beautiful thing to behold in every stage of life!

Why is living out faithfulness such an honor? 

 Because Faithfulness is Who my Heavenly Father, the God of Glory IS and when I live out faithfulness - I'm living out the righteousness of GOD!!!!!!  
He is the epitome of Faithful.  
He is EVER TRUE.  
He's the Giver of strong assurance.  
He and His Word are firm, secure, set, stable, steadfast, full of support, trust worthy, permanent, 
morally true and certain!  
He is the  One we can always lean upon, look upon and cling to.  
Every day His mercies are new.  
Every day He stays the same.  
He will not change.  
His promises are true!  


"Thy mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds!" ~Psalm 36:5

"Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, 
the faithful God, which keepeth covenant 
and mercy with them that love him and 
keep his commandments to a thousand generations!"
~Deut. 7:9

 "Thy testimonies that thou hast commanded are righteous and very faithful."
~Psalm 119:138

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war."
~Revelation 19:11


I want to take after my Heavenly Father in faithfulness.  I want the world to see Him, when they see me.  His honor is quite the blessing to be had and His faithfulness is quite the sight to behold.  What a dynamic duo!  :)


Blessing to you to be faithful and true your whole lifetime through!  God will enable you!!  Enjoy His faithfulness and make it contagious!!! ;)
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts