Reminded Who I Am

"My beloved is mine, and I am His..." ~Song of Solomon 2:16


Hi there Everyone! :)  Happy Day that God has made to you! :)

Ever feel like you need a reminder of who exactly you are? lol. Well, I sure do sometimes and this week was one of those times.  Sometimes I can get kinda lost in my sea of life thoughts and feel like I need to "find" myself.  Well, first step in being reminded of who I am - remind myself of Who God is!

He is:

The One Who's word put every single star, every blade of grass, every little bird's feathers and every hair of my head in place.  

The One Who commands the newborn baby's cry. 

The One Whose power will forever vanquish evil.

The One Whose divinity knows ALL things.

The One that's already seen the future and loves the present.

The One Whose hands were pierced with huge nails and whose body willingly held the punishment of the world's sin and mine.

The One Who designed love, because He IS love.

The One Who is omnipresent and ever present with me at the same time.

The One Who holds every tear - every single one.

The One Who possesses the keys to life and death and wants none to perish - so He waits.

The One Who is a fierce Defender - an avid Advocate - a loyal Father - a perfect Leader - a rock solid Friend - the mightiest of Warriors, the forever reigning and ruling King of glory and mercy...


...and I am His.


Really, that's the only real step I need in being reminded of who I am!  Being reminded of WHO God is - tells me all I need to know of who I am, because I am His and He is mine.  I am IN HIM Who is all these wonderful things and He is IN ME!  What a wonderful life it is to be ^^^ that AMAZING GOD's very own.  It's all that should really matter to me and to you.  It transforms the "lost in the sea of life" feeling into a different perspective.  It makes you focus on the Savior and not the "waves" and miraculous things happen when you do! (Just like Peter would tell us! -Matthew 14:22-33 ;)

John 15:4
"Abide in me, and I in you.  As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me."

John 10:14
"I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep and am known of mine."

Psalm 29:2 & 11
"Give unto the Lord the glory due unto His name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.  The Lord will give strength unto His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace."



Blessings to you friends!  Be reminded of Who you are in Christ!  Be reminded of how you take after your heavenly Father, because He created you and is alive in you!  Focus on the Savior and be blessed!
~Bri :)

Comments

Popular Posts