God's Plan for Your Desires

"Delight thyself also in The Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart."
~Psalm 37:4~



Hey there Everyone! :)  Hope your week has been a great one!  I can't believe it's Thursday already - this week/month is flying by!

Today's post is something God has shown me over and over and every single time He shows it to me - it's just as, if not even more exciting!  Recently I've noticed how I'm lacking in the fervor department - lol. No, but really!  I knew I was getting "comfy" right where I was at, but shouldn't ever be satisfied to be complacent!  I asked The Lord to give me a hunger and thirst for Him - for 
a heart of pursuit!  I knew I couldn't "drum" it up on my own and needed His help desperately.  Well, you know what happened?  He answered the prayer of my heart!  He. is. a.m.a.z.i.n.g!!!!  What's reeeeeally blowing me away though, is how He was pleased by my desire and has been blessing me like you wouldn't believe!  It's blowing me away!  He did the work in me and yet my desire and willingness to act brought Him such delight that He showered down His blessing!  

It's just such a miraculous plan that God has designed for desires that honor Him!

When your desire is one that 
pleases God and is according to His will - He will move heaven and earth to bring it to pass!!!!!  

Heavenly and earthly blessings will be stored up and showered down on your life -guaranteed!!!!!  When your desire is toward His desire - His desires will become yours and you will see the sweetest fulfillment E.V.E.R come to pass!  You will be very personally blessed and those around you will be very personally blessed too, because God is a PERSONAL GOD and His love is beyond fathoming!  

"Well, what if my desires aren't God's? -you ask.  Here's the answer!  If you're seeking Him - He will reveal that to you.  Don't be discouraged though!  He doesn't tell you, "Nope, those desires of yours don't line up with mine - ditch em and try again!".  NO WAY!  He shows you how that desire isn't exactly His will, BUT, as you seek His exact will, He reveals one that's waaaaaay better, in His perfect timing!  (He knows your heart better than you do!)  Trust me, you would choose the one He has for you, if you could see the bigger picture as He does of your life and all it's details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His plan for your desires is miraculous!  NO ONE cares more and can do more with your desires than your Heavenly Father!!!!!  So, go to Him!  Ask Him in specifics!  Seek Him in detail and watch Him answer more mightily than you can even imagine!

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith The Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of calamity, to give you a future and a hope!  Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.  And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart!" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13

"Call unto me and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty (inaccessible) things, which thou knowest not!" ~Jeremiah 33:3

Blessings to each one you!  Praying over your desires and God's will for them this week!
~Bri :)

Comments

Popular Posts