To Run through a Field

"Rejoice evermore!!!" 
~1Thessalonians 5:16~

Hey there Everyone! :) :) :)
Hope your week has been great so far!

Have you've ever had a day that was a doozy?! Lol. I'm talking about a day with situations that were stressful and maybe you feel brain fried because of it?!  lol.  Well, I sure have!  You might think this is funny, but when I'm very overwhelmed by something, sometimes I just have this urge to go running through a field! Lol! I was sitting at my desk the other day overwhemed by many different things in life, having the urge to run through a field and then God really blessed me with something.  He just told my mind to be still and told my heart to go ahead to that "field".  I just sat still and let my heart "go" there, to take a "twirl" in the "field" of God's faithfulness and perfect will and thank Him for His goodness! That moment blessed me. It was so sweet and something I will definitely repeat! ;)

Next time that you're stressed, worried, anxious, fearful, overwhelmed or just brain fried-lol-take a moment to be still in mind and let your heart focus on Who God is!  Take a moment to worship and rejoice before the presence and faithfulness of the Lord!  Here's some verses that I love in regards to that!



"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
 
"The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing." (Zephaniah 3:17)
 
"Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."(Psalms 16:9, 11)
 
"Be careful (anxious) for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6, 7 KJV)

"But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice. Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name Jah, and rejoice before him." (Psalms 68:3, 4)
 

I pray this little truth "tid bit" blesses your day as it did mine!  May you run and twirl through fields of God's faithfulness friends!!! He loves you and doesn't want you to be anxious for anything!  He has ALL POWER and will fight for you, hold you, guide you, help you, show you, counsel you, comfort you, and love you like crazy!!!!! He's amazing!!! :) Trust Him!! ;)
Blessings,
Bri

Comments

  1. Wow! I do this, too...where I 'go somewhere' with Jesus for a minute in my imagination :) It is such a blessing ;)
    Thanks for sharing, Bri!
    ♥Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts