Clapping Trees of the Field

"...And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands!"
-Isaiah 55:12b-


Hey there Everyone! :)
Welcome to today's post! 
Hope it's a "bit" of encouragement for your day!


I honestly didn't know what to share today.  I was at my desk at work (thinking how I didn't have anything to post about) and prayed for the Lord to show me His glory and give me something from His heart for all of you through this post.  Literally minutes after I prayed, a verse "popped" ;) into my head and I've been blessed today because of it and just knew that it was what I should write about! (It's the verse highlighted in green below!)  As I looked up the chapter that the verse was found in, I was crazy blessed by the reminder of Who God is!!!!!!!  I'm so glad He is faithful to remind me of the vastness of His power and the closeness of His love!  I'm claiming these verses, as I needed them especially this week and hope you will too!!!!!!

"6) Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: 7) Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. 8) For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9) For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10) For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11) So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 12) For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands!" (Isaiah 55:6-12)

Crazy amazing isn't it?!!!!!!!  God tells us to seek Him and call upon Him and isn't that incredible, in the first place, that we can?! Say what?! We can seek and call on the King of Kings and Lord of Lords?!!!! AMAZINGNESS!  I love when He says the part about His thoughts being waaaay higher than ours!  I picture this like a loving Father, with a twinkle in eyes, telling his stressed out and fearful daughter (aka-me-lol) that He's got her covered and that there is no need to worry "her little head" over anything!  He's knows best and is in control!!!!!  :) Grin. Then picture God taking you up to one of the greatest views on earth and telling you verses 10, 11 and 12!  It's almost unfathomable and yet it is so real and true.  Your God is the God of all creation!  He made all things and all thing exist because of Him!  He will lead you, if you'll let Him!  He will cause you to be about His will with joy, if you ask Him!  His blessing will surround you and you will sense the celebration of His kingdom life now if you live surrendered and look for it!  He can cause the hills to sing and the trees to rejoice over you!!!!!!!!!! Talk about never lacking a "cheering section"! ;) What an incredible God!  What an amazing Father!  

May you see God's glory in a new way today and may you sense the celebration of His Spirit alive in you, giving you the power to live for eternity today!!!!! 
-Cheering you on!-
-Bri

Comments

Popular Posts