Coming!



"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great 
God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;" -Titus 2:13

GOOD day to you friends! :)
I hope that this post is an encouragement to you today!

I was sitting at my desk at work, feeling rather "blah" over how much society condones evil and an amazing thought just washed over me!  "God is coming!"  *grin*  I've known that He is coming for many years, but the reality and truth reminder in that moment warmed me from the inside-out!  It hit me how I should live more in the reality that HE IS COMING FOR ME!  Ya know, I've looked forward (ever since a young girl) to the day that the man God has for me will sweep me off my feet!  I've anticipated and prayed over his "coming" with all my heart!  I've prayed for him and blessed him having not "seen" him yet.  Over the years, I've bought and saved him gifts to bless him with, as well as my heart and my love.  I've kept myself for him only to claim.  Thinking about when he "appears" is one of my favorite things!  Today, God reminded me of how I need to have the same fervor and anticipation for His coming and His appearing!  I've been loved by Him like none other can or ever will love me!  He laid down His life to rescue me and then came back to life because His love wouldn't let death separate us!  Whoa!!!!  He's building a place beyond what I can fathom and then is going to soon "whisk" me away to be with Him forever in that paradise!  He's given me a love letter to read every day and His Spirit to know His love and be close with Him before that promised coming!  Am I living with excitement for when my Beloved God is coming?  Am I talking to Him about it and anticipating it with all my heart?  Am I giving Him gifts and blessing His name to the fullest as I wait?  Am I living as one that is kept for the King of Kings?!  Is thinking about when He appears one of my favorite things?!  
An earthly love story written by the Lord is incredible, miraculous and glorious and THAT amazingness is only a glimpse of the story His love had written on our hearts!  I'm sitting here grinning because of this truth and because God never ceases to amaze me with what He gives me to type when I just have a thought and don't know exactly what else to share.  HE IS GOOD - BEYOND GOOD!  




I was deeply blessed by these verses today!  Name 'em and claim 'em friends!!!! They're written by God, personally for YOU!!!!!

"Paul, (insert your name) a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; (Titus 1:1, 2)
{Live this out ^!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." (1 Corinthians 15:51, 52)
{I love the "twinkling of an eye" part!  I imagine God's eyes are twinkling with the plans He has for His return!!!!}

"The mighty God, even the Lord, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof. Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined. Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him. He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people. Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice. And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah." (Psalms 50:1-6)  
{He's coming MIGHTILY!!!!}

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."(Revelation 1:7, 8)

"He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus." (Revelation 22:20)

"To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints." (1 Thessalonians 3:13)


Praying that each one of you lives in the reality of God's matchless love and in the light of the promise that HE IS COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!
Blessings,
Bri 

Comments

  1. I love that 'twinkling in an eye', too :D
    Thanks for sharing this, Bri!
    ♥Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica!
      Thank u for commenting! You're so sweet! You make me smile! :) Have a great weekend! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts