Sun, Clouds & God's Will


"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament 
sheweth his handywork." -Psalms 19:1

Hey there Everyone! 
Hope you're having a great week!

For today's post, I thought I would share with you a story from this week of God's specific blessing!  I just love details and I'm so glad that the God of details loves me!  :)

I haven't had a chance to just sit still and soak in the sun this summer-it's been an busy season!  But, a few days ago - I did!  I settled in a nice chair, with my audio Bible excited to be in the sun, only to find a whole myriad of clouds on a steady path to keep blowing in front of my summer sunshine! Lol. Ugh.  "Well, maybe they'll just blow on by." I thought.  I looked up at the whole line up of clouds all across the sky and realized that wasn't going to happen. *sigh*  So, I prayed.  I told God that I knew it wasn't a super important thing, but that I knew He could redirect the clouds away from the sun for me!  :) lol!  Well, ya know what happened right after I prayed that?  The huge clouds in route toward the sun just stopped, on either side of the sun and stayed there.  The rays were hitting my face "unhindered"!  I was blessed like crazy but what God told me next left my heart blessed beyond measure!  He said to my heart, "Bri, if I moved the the clouds according to My will, just because it was special to you today-how much more will I move heaven and earth according to My will for what's important to you for your future? Trust Me!" :)  Isn't that wonderful?  Isn't our God WONDERFUL?!  That moment brought these following verses to light in a new way!

"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof. The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes."
 (Psalms 19:1-8)

Friends, God loves when you ask Him for your heart desires and He loves answering them according to His perfect will!  He loves you and is more keenly aware of what you love more than anyone else is or ever will be!  AND He's got the POWER and LOVE to bring it to pass! Trust Him!  He will move heaven and earth to bring about His marvelous, heart wowing will-FOR YOU!!!!! ;) :)

Blessings on your week!  May it be filled with excitement and blessing for today and your future with your ALL KNOWING God and Father passionately in charge of your life's every detail!!! 
~Bri :)

Comments

  1. Wow! That is such a special message and it blessed me so much today :) Thank you for sharing it!
    ♥Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts