Known & Loved



"O Lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, 
thou understandest my thought afar off.
Thou compassest my path and my lying down, 
and art acquainted with all my ways.
For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, 
O Lord, thou knowest it altogether."
~Psalm 139:1-4~

Hey there friends!  Happy day that the Lord has made to you! :)

I've been thinking the past couple days about just how much God knows me - for me - and loves me - for me.  It's done my heart good to focus on this - I needed it.  Sometimes, I get so wrapped up in looking ahead for what God is going to do and I overlook the absolutely breathtaking wonders of what He's doing right this moment in my life.  (Below are some beautiful scenes I recently saw on a family vacation in TN and NC and some words that God laid on my heart for this post. :)



I want to claim Who God is to the fullest of every moment, of every day!  I want to believe what He says of me and that He is for me, because I'm His!  I want to live in the rock solid truth that He knows me inside and out.  He knows what makes me excited and what discourages me.  He knows, understands and treasures the innermost parts of my heart and what will *bling* it like nothing else!  He knows my desires and thoughts and holds them in His heart till the right time for His strong hands to work mightily on their behalf and for His glory!  He knows where I fail and the struggles I wrestle with and is unfazed by them and is passionate about turning them into righteousness, because He can and loves to do so!  Wow. My heart is humbled by that. <3




"The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing." ~Zeph. 3:17

"...As the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee. ~Isaiah 62:5b

God rejoices over my life with singing?! Whoa. whoa. whoa!  That is one incredibly exciting fact!  He planned for each one of our lives since before time and He has planned for our earthly future and eternal future too!  I love how He knows all things and still gives us a choice to choose Him and His ways, out of His matchless love!



"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, 
neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand."
~John 10:28~

"For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ."
~Phillipians 3:20~

I just love these three words. ^
What a complete honor and blessing it is
to always be desired by the God of the universe!!!!
To be claimed as His very own and never to 
be separated.  To be spoken for in the courts on the
Great High King and granted unconditional access
to His throne room! 



"Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away 
thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.
 I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk."
~Ezekiel 16:9~

"Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?"
~I Corinthians 3:16~

What a mighty and compassionate God we serve!
I'm forever grateful for His mighty cleansing of truth
and forgiveness!  I stand in awe of His miraculous anointing through the richest grace and for the gift of unmatched power through His Holy Spirit in me!!!!!

I'm humbled by God's desire toward me, in the most detailed displays of His love and pray that you will see how He's doing the same for you, personally too!  Take time to see what He's doing right this minute!  He's telling you that He knows and loves you!!! :)  
Blessings on your week with the One Who loves you Most!
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts