The Truest of Warriors!

"...the Lord is the strength of my life..."
~Psalm 27:1b~


Hey there friends!  Hope your week has been a great one! :)

Isn't it great that God knows just what you need - right when you need it?!  I love journalling and a lot of the time, He'll take me back to a journal entry as a reminder and a "boost" in faith and truth!  And since this blog is kind-of a "journal" of mine too - I thought today's post could be a digital entry of one of my paper journal entries! LOL!  (did you follow me there?!) ;)  The truth on my heart from the journal page below is sooooo true of WHO GOD IS FOR YOU TOO!!!!!  Claim it and be strengthened, just as I was and am!! :)






Have a great day knowing that the...

- TRUEST of Warriors is for YOU!
- He goes before YOU!
- He is your light and salvation!
- He is the strength of your life
and
He will NEVER be defeated!!
(So that means you shouldn't be in body and mind, will and emotions!
 and you can't EVER be in spirit -because He's there!!!!!!!!)
:)
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts