Redeemable for...

"...Ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the
end everlasting life!"  ~Romans 6:21-22


Hey Everyone! :)  
Hope your week is going great!!!!

"Right now counts forever." ~R.C. Sproul  < That truth has been on my mind of late!  It's sooooo true and yet so easy to kinda forget about!  I thought I would just share two "redeemable" thoughts that God has used to spur me on and motivate me to focus on Him and His Kingdom in EVERYTHING!!!!!

Redeemable for:
God designed each of our lives to be redeemable for eternity!
He knew we couldn't "cash in" on eternity just by our works - so
He sent His Son to redeem us from sin!!! (I'm soooo glad He did! :)

"And this is life eternal, that they might know Thee the only true God, 
and Jesus Christ, whom Thou hast sent!"
~John 17:3~


Redeemable for:
God also made it so the little and big details 
of the days of our life's happenings are redeemable 
for eternal reward!!!
This truth ^ made me think of coupons - lol!
Some "redeemable for" coupons, I just pass on because the requirements are too much.  The requirements aren't worth it to me for using the coupon.  But, ALL God requires on His "Redeemable for:  Eternal Reward" promise is obedience.  That's it!  AND He even provides a "Coach" and "Counsellor" for me -Who's an expert on obedience - His Holy Spirit!  Score! :)


"What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are
now ashamed?  For the end of those things is death.
But now being made free from sin, and become
servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the
end everlasting life!"  ~Romans 6:21-22


I was just so encouraged as God reminded me to redeem life - every single detail for eternity by walking in obedience and letting His Spirit guide me and prompt me!  Isn't that just so free-ing?!! 


:)


Have fun being you and enjoy living the life that God has designed especially for you!!!  Rely on Him as your Coach and Counsellor and REDEEM EACH MOMENT, DAY, WEEK, MONTH, YEAR for the glory of your King!!  And, look forward to the reward that He is laying up in heaven for you, every time that you "cash in" on the "Redeemable For" that He has lovingly set up for you!!!!!!!! ;o)  

LET'S LIVE NOW - FOR ETERNITY!!!!! YEAH! :)
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts