Behind & Before


"Thou hast beset me behind and before..." ~Psalm 139:5a

Hey there Everyone! :o)
Hope your week is going GREAT!  

Ever wonder about what the future holds? lol.  I sure do!  Sometimes I can get anxious thinking about it and all the "unknowns" that are before me.   I'm so grateful for a God Who knows me and loves me so much!  He sees my anxiousness, hears my mind's wonderings and smiles at my heart's questions - because He knows EXACTLY every detail of my future and HE designed each detail perfectly.  He's not anxious about it for me and wants me to know His perfect peace and excitement!  And so, He never fails to lift me up and encourage me!  His Spirit grabs me in an embrace and tells me - "I have beset you behind and before and have laid my hand upon you!".  THAT is indescribable.  THAT makes my heart O, so HAPPY!  THAT is the perfect love of my Heavenly Father!
:o)

"O Lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.  Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, Thou understandest my thought afar off.  Thou compassest my path and my my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.  For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, Thou knowest it altogether.  Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid Thine hand upon me.  Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it!"
~Psalm 139:1-6~

YOU are:
Known deeply.
Understood completely.
Watched over constantly.
Listened to intently.
Protected on all sides
and guided with an strong,
assuring hand!
Isn't that wonderful?!!!!!
Believe it - because it's TRUE!!!!!

:o)

May you know that your future is soooooo exciting because every bit of it held in the hands of an ALMIGHTY and AMAZING God and He's super excited about it - so you should be too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Let Him take your hand and guide you every step of the way - ok?! :O) 

 Let's claim His truth together!!!
~Bri

Comments

Popular Posts